- The public reading of the word of God (reading and preaching)
- The consecration of the people to God by a covenant (confessing church membership in a true church)
- The removal of all practices and places built contrary to God’s word (i.e. idolatry, icons)
- The institution of pure worship according to the word of God at Passover. (regulative principle)
- The deposition and excommunication or death of all false teachers (Church discipline)
II Kings 23 gives the details.
How does your church measure up?