CPRC Men’s Bible Study
Respectable sins Study 3 Chapter 8 and 10
Scheduled Sept 19th 2015
Ungodliness and un-thankfulness
- How would you define ungodliness? (See Jude 15 and Rom.1:18).
Why are we so prone to this?
How does it differ from unrighteousness?
Are the ungodly wicked?
2. How can we train ourselves in godliness? (I Tim.4:7).
3. Do you think Bridges is correct in saying “ungodliness is apt to be the root cause of other sins” and that we are all guilty of it?
4. Explain James 4:13-15.
5. Why is Colossians 1:9-10 such a model prayer?
6. Why is un-thankfulness a characteristic of ungodly people? (Rom.1:21) How is it expressed?
7. Count some of your blessings.
8. Why should we be thankful for everything? (Acts 17:24-25, I Thess.5:18).
9. Why should we be thankful even if the situation is disappointing or difficult?
10. How can we by faith believe and thank God even in difficulties?