Pursuit of Holiness Study June 27th DV
- What is the difference between our status as holy and what we are in ourselves?
- Why do you think God makes sanctification a lifelong process?
- What are the key aspects of holiness?
- What are your main motives to be holy?
- How can you prove sanctification is progressive?
- In what area of our lives is it most difficult to be holy?
- What words or metaphors (illustrations) do Paul and Peter use to describe the effort we must exert to be holy?
What is our main responsibility then as the means to pursue holiness?
8. What is the major faculty of our being that is meant to rule?
9. How is faith related to holiness
10. How is joy related to holiness?