CPRC Men’s BS Lesson 10 Scheduled Saturday April 25th (DV)
Chapter 15 of Pursuit of Holiness
- Read chapter 15 and write down points that strike you as wrong, memorable, engender questions etc.
2. Explain the relationship between faith and obedience from Hebrews 3:17-19 and 4:2, 6 and bring in other relevant verses.
3. Read Hebrews 11 and list five things the persons mentioned believed. Which are most meaningful for you and why?
4. List five ways in which the persons in Hebrews 11 obeyed God. Which is the most challenging for you and why?
5. In the following verses explain how faith is required to follow each one and under what circumstances the principle would be most difficult to believe.
I Timothy 6:17-18
6. In previous lessons we have defined holiness as: moral blamelessness, conformity to character of God, obedience to will of God. Write your own definition and compare it with what you wrote in lesson.